Front Office is an option in which all pre-admission inquiries are recorded and managed. Visitor details will be filled out and student details will be recorded as well if needed. Follow-ups will be managed and inquiry status will be managed.
- Go to Front Office from Side Bar Menu
- On Add/Edit Inquiry Tab record inquiry following details:
- Name: Visitor's Name will be recorded in the name field.
- Contact any contact No will be recorded in this field.
- Mobile No for SMS Active mobile no will be recorded in this field which will be used to send SMS.
- Email: Visitor email will be noted here if available.
- Address: Postal and permanent address will be recorded in this field
- Description: Details you want to record about inquiry
- Note: Note is special note which will be added by inquiry recorder person for their own record and management purpose
- Date: Enter the date of that day in which the inquiry recorded
- Next Follow-up Date: In this field we enter the date of the next follow up from our own site
- Assigned: Details of that person who look after this inquiry
- Reference : Detail of that person who is referring of that school
- Source: In this field we enter source from which we know about the school for example advertisement, admission campaign and google adds
- Search Filter: Any word, title or phrase from which you want to search this inquiry later on could be added in search filter
Student Information (If Needed)
- Click Plus Sign
- Enter Student Name
- Enter Father Name
- Select Student Gender
- Select Student Date of Birth
- Select Course: from all active courses & Batch of Active academic Years from the list.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 if you need to enter more student's details.
- Click Save & Close or Save & New
- Inquiry Slip could also be issued